Activity Participation Forms
All registration for Harwood Union athletics and activities is now completed through Family ID.
Family ID Information
We now offer the convenience of online Athletics and Activity registration through our partner company, FamilyID (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile so you enter your information only once for multiple uses, multiple family members and multiple programs.
Before any student can participate in athletic programs (including tryouts) the following requirements must be met:
- A copy of the student’s most recent physical, signed by a physician, must be on file prior to the first day of practice. Physicals expire 24 months from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new physical is turned in.
- The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out the online form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child’s health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.
- ALL students participating in athletics or activities must provide proof of insurance. If you do not have insurance, contact Sue Duprat (email@example.com) for information on how to obtain school insurance.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
• Your insurance information (Carrier, Policy number/Group Number)
• Names, phone number information for three (3) Emergency Contacts
- Under the “Programs” title, click on the link for the program you want to sign up for. Scroll to bottom of page to either Sign Up as a Family or Individual if this is your first time using FamilyID, or Log In if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam or junk folders.)
- Click on the link in your email confirmation, which will log you in to FamilyID, and then complete the information requested on the registration form. When you have completed the form, click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Review your registration summary and click “Confirm Registration” to submit. Once completed, you will receive an email receipt from firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also view your completed registration on your Dashboard. You can log into https://www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s).
You can always find our programs at www.familyid.com by clicking “Find Programs” in the top blue banner and searching for our school name.
If you need assistance with you registration, you can call Family ID at 888-800-5583 X1 or email email@example.com. FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours and a support center at https://familyid.desk.com. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
If you have any questions, please contact me!
Director of Athletics and Activities
Harwood Union Middle/High School