Dear Harwood Community,
The Harwood Union Food Service Department is excited about the upcoming school year! Here are a few ‘quick facts’ that we would like you to keep in mind:
- Breakfast and lunch are served daily in the cafeteria and breakfast is also served daily in the middle school gallery
- Breakfast $2.25, Lunch $3.50
- Our food programs are pay-as-you-go
- We highly encourage the use of our on-line system: myschoolbucks.com
- Parent support number is 800.256.8224
- If you do not use the on-line system, please have your student bring a check (preferred) or cash to pre-load their cafeteria account(s)
- Free and Reduced program applications were sent out in the student information packets and are available here
- New this year: Both breakfast and lunch are free for students under either program
- We highly encourage participation in this program; please complete the forms and turn them in as soon as possible.
Our mission is to provide Harwood Union students with the knowledge, skills and environment to make food choices that support healthy bodies, healthy minds and a healthy planet. We encourage students’ and community members’ involvement to help create and foster this environment.
The culinary staff and I look forward to continuing to provide healthy, nutritious food in an educational environment. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Paul Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Harwood Union Food Service Department